Thursday, August 12, 2010

Halle Berry Covers Vogue’s September Issue

ADVERTISEMENTS
http://ihadheard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Halle-Berry-Vogue.jpg

Halle Berry graces the all important September Issue of Vogue magazine. This sh*t ain’t really doing it for me but I guess we’re suppose to be happy that Halle’s even on the cover. Apparently, the last time they had a colored girl on there was back in 1989 and her name was Naomi Campbell. Trivia: 

Spread and her quotes below.

  On why she hasn’t given a lengthy interview in three years: “I was burned-out with having other people tell the story about me they wanted to tell. I told my publicist, ‘I’m not going to talk anymore. I’m just going to live my life and be who I am.’ ”

On her breakup with Aubry: “It’s just that you realize you are not meant to go the distance with everybody. … We were meant to bring this amazing little person into the world. And I think that’s why we came together. And because of that, we are going to be together forever, all three of us.”

Does her no-more-marriage stance still stand? “Yes. I’m not done with love, but I refuse to settle. I am a hopeless romantic. And I won’t stop till I get it right. … I don’t think I’m unlike a lot of people. I am just someone who is trying to find that mate, and I think it’s a really hard thing to do. And I’m not willing to stay somewhere where I am really not happy. And I am not willing to pretend I am for the kid’s sake or so that I don’t have to go through another public humiliation.”


Post Title Halle Berry Covers Vogue’s September Issue

ADVERTISEMENTS